Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello World



"Anchor"
 
So it goes world. The first day of my blog. My web master, a.k.a. hubby, has been telling me that this is a great way to get my work out there. So after several polite suggestions form him. I am ready to give it s try.

So let me start by saying, this is really what I WANT to do at this point of my life. I was an artist is school and worked as a visual designer for a retail store. I LOVED that job. But the job was very physical so after numerous physical injuries I left and took a desk job. While I was working as a receptionists I taught myself photo shop. I now take pictures when life and the light is good and edit when the skies are dark.
A perfect balance.

So I am photographer that loves great lighting and the beach. The beach is were my  spirit is the happiest.
I love walking the beach with my camera and sometime with my sheepdog, Marley.











So now, you know a little about me and how I got to this place in my life. I am sure you will join the calming feeling of my work and hope it makes you feel like you have the sun on your face and sand in between your toes.


"Sea Grass at Sunset"

"September Path" (horizontal)

"Rainbow Rock"
 http://www.ardendesigns.com/




1 comment:

  1. It is a great way to get out there - make sure you do the tags
    Love your first post - I am one of your followers now!!
    My blog is photosbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete